Menu Close

- Frequently Asked Questions -

A: Yes, we’re a bag manufacturer with our own factory. This gives us better quality control and competitive pricing. We have 1000+ staff and 3 production sites to meet your needs, including a factory in Vietnam.

A: The MOQ for regular models is 1000 pieces. If you need fewer, don’t worry! We’ll recommend similar stock products that you’ll love and sell well.

A: Yes, you can get an instant quote by completing a form or emailing The more specific your details (printing, size, material, quantity, etc.), the faster we can provide an accurate quote.

A: We’re certified with ISO9001, SGS, SEDEX, DISNEY, L’Oreal, BSCI, and more.

A: Our clients include L’OREAL, DISNEY, 3M, Walmart, Costco, Herbalife, and others.

A: We inspect all bags 100% before shipment with our experienced QC team. You can also opt for third-party inspections.

A: Yes, we offer eco-friendly options like Coffee Charcoal Fabric, RPET, Bamboo Charcoal Leather, and more.

A: For regular samples, it’s 5-7 days with your logo. For OEM/ODM samples, it’s 7-10 days or more, depending on your requirements.

A: Absolutely! We can copy your samples and make necessary changes if needed.

A: 100% of the sample charges can be credited toward bulk order costs.

A: We support OEM/ODM. You can provide your design draft or choose a bag from our website and customize it with your logo, size, color, structure, and more.

A: Yes, our professional team can bring your packaging design ideas to life. Share your concepts, high-resolution images, or logos, and we’ll provide finished design files and mock-ups for your approval.

A: Yes, we’ll never share, sell, or disclose your designs to anyone else. Your designs are exclusive to you, and we’re happy to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

A: We accept cash, bank transfers, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard & American Express), and PayPal*. For some high-quality customers, we offer OA (Open Account) as well.

A: For samples, it’s 100% upfront. For bulk production, it’s 30% down payment after sample approval, and the remaining 70% plus shipping charges are due after bulk production is completed.

oumabag-china-factory (4)

MOQ Is Flexible And Can Be Negotiated. Depending On Your Project, Accept Customization For Small Orders. Design Products As Your Idea. Innovation And Robot Efficient Production. Submit An Online Message. Reply Within 24 Hours By Email.

Unleash Your Brand's Potential with Our Bag Factory!

Get A Free Design And Quote Now

We will reply you within 0-24 hours.

Book Your Free Session Now

Fill in the form below to book a 30 min no-obligation consulting session.

I will reply within 24 hours.


Let's have a chat

Learn how we helped you gain success.